The Formula Company site, and when you use The Formula Company's services. This policy also covers The Formula Company's treatment of any personally
identifiable information that The Formula Company's business partners share with The Formula Company or that The Formula Company may collect on a partner's
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that The Formula Company does not own or control, or to people that The Formula Company does not
employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- The Formula Company collects personally identifiable information when you register for a The Formula Company account, when you use certain products or services, when you visit The Formula Company pages, and when you enter promotions, competitions or giveaways. The Formula Company may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with The Formula Company, we ask for your name, email address and birthdate. Once you register with The Formula Company and sign in to
our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- The Formula Company also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, The Formula Company cookie information and the page you requested.
- The Formula Company uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for
certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- The Formula Company will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- The Formula Company may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of The Formula Company to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you
differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary
to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- The Formula Company may set and access The Formula Company cookies on your computer.
- The Formula Company allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer.
Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to
The Formula Company's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- The Formula Company gives you the ability to edit your The Formula Company Account Information and preferences at any time,
including whether you want The Formula Company to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your The Formula Company account by visiting our Account Deletion page, verifying your
password once more and confirming your choice to terminate the account.
- Your The Formula Company Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas The Formula Company uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- The Formula Company may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will
notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.